Writing a will got easier in Dubai
- June 4, 2020
- Comments Off on Writing a will got easier in Dubai
The legal document comprising of the testator’s plan related to their property, receiver’s name, and any personal issue is referred to as testament or last will. We provide will services in Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, and other states of UAE. Our lawyers have vast experience in helping you to write your own will as this is a very difficult task for expatriates. Moreover, we also provide legal advisory in writing an effective and legitimate will.
What are the major categories of a will?
- Simple will: This will can be drafted without the consent of a lawyer because it only requires the distribution of simple property among the family.
- Joints wills: this will is written by two individuals so if dies the will is automatically transferred to the second person. The will cannot be changed if one of them dies.
- A testamentary trust will: This will contain a property that you wanted to give to a trust.
- Living wills: this will is not related to the distribution of assets rather it states the way a person needs to be treated when he or she is in a state of serious illness.
Why a will is necessary?
Sometimes a person dies and leaves behind his or her property and assets without drafting a will. In this situation, the property is distributed among the family of the deceased through the respective state law. This will create clashes among the family members for the distribution of property.
Maybe the preference of the deceased person is not similar to that of law. At this stage the deceased cannot do anything hence, the family member needs to accept the decision of the court. Therefore, a will is extremely necessary as this avoids disputes among the families. Our will services in Dubai will help you to write will of your choice easily.
Benefits of registering a will in Dubai with our lawyers
Here are a couple of advantages of hiring professional will services in Dubai:
- You do not need to apply sharia law in most cases
- The family of the departed soul is protected by us
- You are allowed to choose your guardians from your children
- The bank account under the departed names is secured
Writing a will is not an easy task hence our attorney offers will services in Dubai for you which contain legal advice in drafting your will.
You have already gone through an overview of how we help you in writing will and what kind of will you can write. So, what are you looking for!! Grasp our services to save your time and money. For further inquiries contact our law firm.