Obtain MOFA Attestation Services in Dubai, UAE
MOFA Attestation, which stands for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation, is a vital step in the process of legalizing documents originating from an applicant’s home country. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE serves as the ultimate authority for verifying certificates. Once the MOFA seal is affixed to a certificate, it becomes valid for all official purposes in the UAE.
Types of MOFA Attestation in the UAE
1. Inbound MOFA Attestation:
In compliance with UAE law, individuals applying for a resident visa, seeking employment in the UAE, or applying for a family visa are required to have their certificates attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in their home country.
2. Outbound MOFA Attestation:
Outbound MOFA attestation is intended for individuals who are leaving the UAE and need to have their documents attested within the UAE.
Our law firm specializes in providing comprehensive MOFA attestation services for both inbound and outbound documents. You can reach out to our firm for expert guidance throughout the entire document attestation process.
What types of documents can undergo Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation in Dubai, UAE?
1. Educational Certificates: Many job positions require attested educational certificates, which are crucial for employment purposes. Commonly attested documents include degree certificates, matriculation certificates, intermediate mark sheets, computer diplomas, private diplomas, technical diplomas, and more.
2. Personal Documents: Personal documents such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, fingerprints, death certificates, divorce certificates, police clearance certificates, and transfer certificates can also be attested.
3. Commercial Documents: Commercial document attestation is quite common, especially for documents like the Memorandum of Association (MOA), board resolutions, invoices, registrations, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), partnership deeds, and others.
What is the process and requirements for MOFA attestation?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) attestation process in the UAE involves the following steps and requirements:
1. Pre-Attestation: Original documents must first undergo pre-attestation by the relevant government departments in the issuing country. Afterward, they need to be attested by the UAE Embassy situated in that country.
2. Legal Verification: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE conducts legal verification by imprinting a seal and signature from a designated officer or minister on the pre-attested documents. This step is essential to making the document valid for various purposes, including applying for a family visa.
3. Final Certification: MOFA attestation in Dubai, UAE, serves as the final certification step, and it is obtained after arriving in the country. Every certificate attested outside the UAE requires MOFA validation.
It’s crucial to note that attempting to submit fake documents during the MOFA attestation process can lead to severe legal consequences in the UAE. The country strictly enforces its rules and regulations, and individuals engaging in fraudulent activities may face harsh penalties.
You may also read Lawyers in Ras Al Khaimah
What is the purpose of MOFA attestation?
MOFA attestation serves several important purposes:
1. Employment Visa and Labor Card: One of the primary reasons for MOFA attestation is to facilitate the issuance of employment visas and labor cards for individuals seeking employment in the UAE.
2. Higher Education: Students who wish to pursue higher studies in the UAE may require MOFA attestation for their educational documents.
3. Residence Visas: MOFA attestation is often necessary for obtaining residence visas in the UAE, whether for work or family reunification purposes.
4. International Business Opportunities: Individuals and businesses seeking international business opportunities in the UAE may need MOFA attestation for various documents related to their ventures.
Duration of MOFA Attestation:
MOFA attestation typically takes a few days to complete. However, in urgent situations, it is possible to expedite the process and obtain an attestation on the same day.
Documents Not Acceptable for MOFA Attestation:
Certain documents, both in their original form and as copies, are not eligible for MOFA attestation as they fall outside the Ministry’s jurisdiction. These include:
1. Passports: MOFA does not attest to passports.
2. **Domicile Documents**: Documents related to domicile are not subject to MOFA attestation.
3. Identity Cards**: Identity cards are not attested by MOFA.
4. **Documents Related to Immovable Property: Documents about immovable property are also not eligible for MOFA attestation.
MOFA Attestation Services in Dubai, UAE:
Our Ga Registered and legal consultants specialize in assisting individuals and businesses with MOFA attestation. This crucial step is undertaken after completing other essential pre-attestation procedures. If you require MOFA attestation services in Dubai, UAE, don’t hesitate to contact us; we are ready to provide the assistance you need.